Friday, June 20, 2008

well...

I've been taking a class on video editing with Final Cut Express and it is HARD.

Anyway, I finished The Tenth Circle about two days before I started seeing previews for the movie version on Lifetime next week. I will set my DVR. Someone posted all of the info about it (thank you!) as a comment on the post below. I'm still not sure I liked it.

Since then I've read Freaky Green Eyes by Joyce Carol Oates. Certainly some obvious allusions to the OJ Simpson case but it was a really good, short novel. I enjoy her writing style because it's deceptively simple though she is able to draw you in to the stories and the characters.

I need to start another novel but have really just been readin TIME and Runner's World for the last week. Good magazines. My next book purchase will be Final Cut Express 4: Visual QuickStart Guide. UGH.

No comments: